Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Admit I Am A Ridiculous Girl

This one is from June 18, 2013.
I Admit I Am A Ridiculous Girl
His smile is tender; His eyes are loving.
His words are nervous; His spirit is happy.
He smiled at me; He stared into my eyes.
Butterflies attacked me; I felt really sappy.
He asked for my name; Gave me his in return.
He needed to leave; He lingered as much as he could.
My eyes were blind to any imperfection.
I didn't want him to leave, for I'd miss him if he did.
His body was fit; His face was very handsome.
There was sweetness in his voice; There was protection in his stance.
I probable stared too much; I lost my control.
All I could do was daydream that I may have a chance.
His gaze was affectionate; His touch was gentle.
When our hands touched I wanted to melt.
He caught me off guard; I went a little mental.
I met him once and already felt this way.
I've been wishing for him all night and day.
Just to see that tender, handsome, gentle man,
Would make me the happiest girl in the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment